Delivery and Returns
Deliveries will be made within 2-3 Days of ordering.
Please note that occasionally a few special products may require a slightly longer delivery time.
DELIVERY CHARGES FOR MAINLAND UK CUSTOMERS
- UK customers receive free delivery for orders over £60.
- Orders under £60 will incur a £7.50 delivery charge.
Please contact us directly to open an account with us.
Any item that is out of stock when ordered will be placed on backorder. We will endeavor to deliver the item(s) to you as soon as they are back in stock.
If the delivery date is unacceptable please contact us to cancel or order an alternative product.
All shortages must be reported immediately so stocks can be checked and the issue resolved.
RETURNED GOODS PROCEDURE
In order that we can provide an efficient service to our customers we have an authorised Returned Goods Procedure. As a customer, you may have reason to request that goods are returned to Suffolk Workwear for the following reasons:
- 1. Poor Quality and / or appearance
- 2. Late Delivery
- 3. Wrong size, colour, quantity etc
Please contact a member of the Sales Team either by phone or email, and this will allow the return to be processed correctly and provide a return reference and a point of contact.
The Sales Team will require the following information for EVERY returned item:
- Customer Name
- Reason for the return (note that repairable items will be returned to you)
- The items to be returned
- Quantity of items to be returned
- Date you received the items if known
- If the garments are clean and in original packaging
- If replacement garments are required
- The Suffolk Workwear order and invoice numbers
- The Customer Order reference (if applicable)
- The Customer Returns reference (if applicable)
When the return request is approved you will be given a unique Returns Receiving No. This must be displayed on each carton / package you wish to return. Any returns sent without the Returns Receiving No. will be refused by our warehouse.
Suffolk Workwear do not accept carriage charges unless provisionally agreed before the return of the garments. Returns will be sent back at your own cost.
Suffolk Workwear do not accept returns of garments specially manufactured, embroidered or screen-printed. It is the purchasers’ responsibility to check that goods are correct before embroidery or screen-printing.
Returned unworn goods of faulty manufacture will be issued a credit. If a garment has been worn, we reserve the right to either:
- a. Repair the garment (a charge may be levied if the wearer caused the damage)
- b. Issue a partial credit, taking into account age / usage of garment